New Work

Currently writing this waiting for KD's first concert with her choir in the amazing Paisley Abbey. What a building!

I learned yesterday that I am to work on new writing with Ann Marie de Mambro. She was my first choice from the four brilliant playwrights that we got to work with as she writes very un-pretentious bitter-sweet stories. The accessible side of her writing is what I'm really looking forward to getting involved with. Hopefully we will end up with a play for everyone, not just something for "theatre-goers" and intellectuals.

After this concert we are heading back to Glasgow to join my classmates with the dying embers of their thanksgiving dinner. Apparently there will be a lot of cake. I like cake. A lot.


www.andyrmcgregor.com

Location:Paisley,United Kingdom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oblique Strategies for Drama

Music As A Time Machine

Making Battery Park