Busy busy busy

Hooooly smoke that was a fast moving busy week!

We spent most of the week teching Much Ado About nothing.  You can read all about it on the blog that I'm running for the show.  I also took some lovely photos of the event, my favorite of which is this one here, featuring Bobby as the character Hero:

There has been so much going on with the show that it seems impossible to sum it all up. I have spent a great deal of time working on sound design as well as doing my main job as assistant director.  It has been great fun and the actors are a really good bunch to work with - I'm sure the show will go well.

We are taking the show out to school the following week so I have spent the weekend preparing for that, it's going to be tricky cutting a 3 hour play down to one hour, but there's nothing like a challenge!

On top of this I have created a website for my course, this is an easy way to help agents get in touch with the actors and directors.  You can have a look at www.rsamd-cct.com.  I have also been working on a nice little flyer for them which is shaping up well.  Here's a random pic from the Globe that I just found btw!:



In other news, I went to a National Theatre of Scotland practitioners workshop last week and have been asked back to be involved in a Improv Olympics initiative that is apparently happening all around Scotland.  I am going in to train at this with them tomorrow.  Exciting stuff.  Then it's heading back to the RSAMD for dress rehearsal of Much Ado... and that's without even mentioning the 5 Minute Theatre projects... oh dear... not enough hours in the day.  I should spend less time blogging I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oblique Strategies for Drama

Music As A Time Machine

Making Battery Park