New Week, New Life

Just grabbing the first piece of free time I've had all week to make a little note about what has to be one of the most exciting weeks I've had for a long long time.

Matriculated at the RSAMD on Monday and finally met my classmates on the Tuesday, turning up fashionably late of course... A great great bunch of guys and gals, mostly from America but there are a couple of Europeans and also a sprinkling of Scottish folk! Everyone seems very nice indeed, so nice that they even bought me a cake for my 30th birthday (which was on Wednesday).

KD and I were too knackered to do anything on my actual birthday but had a great party last night where the old Largs guard joined forces with the new acting class to create a really fun night.  The highlight being Stu and Paul's wonderful acting at the end of the night when most had gone home, a true work of art.

I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into the (pretty intense) programme that we have lined up for us, there's quite a bit of acting technique coming up which ain't my cup of tea but I'm sure I'll learn loads.  There's also talk of us shadowing directors at Oran Mor, which should be real fun.

Off to bed now, it's going to be a busy busy week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oblique Strategies for Drama

Music As A Time Machine

Making Battery Park